Nori rolls with sesame filling
1 Cup sesame seeds
¼ Tsp salt
1 Tbsp soy sauce
2 Dates, pitted
3 Nori sheets
1 Tsp sesame oil, to grease
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Add the sesame seeds and salt in a food processor and process until seeds start to turn into flour. Add the soy sauce and dates and process again until mixture turn into dough.
3. Cut nori sheets in half with kitchen scissors and then in half again (into squares)
4. Take one square and roll out about 1 tablespoon of nut mixture. Roll them up as tight as possible. If the edge doesn’t stick, get a little bit of water on your finger and run it along the edge to glue it in place.
5. Place on the baking tray, seam side down. Bake for 7-10 minutes.